Sunday 12 September 2010

Invitations ...

... well I've been busy this evening.  I've made the invitations for my Stampin' Up party - the design is not original, I think it's based on one of the sketches I've seen on SCS but I don't know which one.  So I'll say thanks for the idea here.  As the party is for the launch of the new catalogue I decided to use one of my favourite sets - Pocket Silhouettes, with some accents circles from - Circle Circus.  The next set of cards will be based entirely (I think) on Circle Circus.  Anyway, I thought I'd post the designs - would love to have some feedback. 



Well that's all for this evening.  I'm really pleased with what I've done today.  One final thing, I've managed to put pictures of all my cards on my Flickr page - see link on the side bar.  I'm going to do a bit of sorting out tomorrow - but if you want to have a look - I'd love to hear what you have to say.  Good night.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...