Thursday 9 September 2010

More experiments ...

.. so today I think I'm going to try and list some of my favourite places to visit.  There are so many talented people out there in "blog-land", and the variety and style of blogs is amazing.  However, I'm going to try and keep things relatively simple for the time being.

It's amazingly easy!!  I've only added four places at the moment (as I should be doing the mundane stuff - you know, ironing!!).  I'm going to try links in the text too, so bear with me.  Places of interest include: Waltzing Mouse Stamps  -  where you can get the most wonderful clear stamps (designed by Claire Brennan - that girl's a genius) and Simplicity - this blog is an inspiration to me, as I love the clean and simple designs (just wish I could do it too).  Now, as time goes on I'll add other sites of interest, but in the interests of family harmony - I'd best finish for now and get on with the ironing.  Hey ho!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...