Saturday 30 October 2010

I'm back ....

... and pleased to be home.  I do love visiting family and friends, but you know that lovely feeling of being inside your own house - well that's me at the moment.  Just thought I'd do a quick post to say Hi, and also to thank all you lovely readers who've left comments for me this week.  I was so busy at my Mum's place that I just didn't get chance to look.  But I have now - MANY THANKS!!

I can't stop long as I've still got to unpack and get settled - that means get the washing on and put away the rest.  I'll be back tomorrow - and I hope to have made something - I feel the need!!

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Sleep well & I know that feeling only too well, our own bed is very welcome & all our familiar bits.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...