Saturday 9 October 2010

My 10th follower ....

... thank you Vicky - you've made my evening!  I've been out all day and this has rounded off a brilliant day.

We've been out since 8am this morning - first to a local music and arts festival - Gwyl Fama - which was brilliant.  We got to listen to lots of young bands, singing in English and in Welsh.  They are all so talented, and some of them are scarily young - one lad was only 12 and a young lady only 13 - both brilliant.  Jonathan and the camera club took loads of photos, while I had the pleasure of such joyful company and wonderful music to listen to.  A good end to the week.

Then it was a quick drive to one of the local pools where the Flintshire Cubs were having their annual swimming competition.  It was great fun.  The children gave it their all.  Sadly our Group didn't finish in one of the top three positions, but they all had a good time competing.  I was very proud of them all - particularly my Kathryn. 

And I logged on to check out my blog - it get sort of complusive (or maybe that's just me) - and I'm delighted to find that Vicky has joined my band of followers - it's so exciting. 

And tomorrow I'm going to spend some time in my craftroom.  I got my new stamps from Claire of Waltzingmouse Stamps- so quick!!  And I can't wait to play with them.  I'll be back tomorrow.  Good night all. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...