Monday 25 October 2010

Yummy, yummy ...

... I got cakes in my tummy!!  Well, I might have.  Welcome to a scheduled blog - and I've decided to show a birthday card I made last year.



It's a yummy, pink cake card.  It was easy to make.  I used some papers that were free with one of my magazines - pink and with swirls.  I added some more swirls using Versamark and clear embossing powder.  Then I used this Cupcake set from Hero Arts to make lots of lovely cake.  I used some more of the same set of free papers and cuts out the cake cases.  The icing was printed onto pearly paper and cut out; on some I added touchs of colour with Sakura pens, the cakes were completed with heart and flower toppers.  Some of the cakes were attached flat, and I used dimensionals for depth on some of the other cards.  I added two greetings from the stamp set.

Bye - I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Like the way you built on the swirls in the patterned pape. It's so effective & just pulls the composition together, especially when you also use an affiliated paper for paper piecing. I do like this Hero Arts set too.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...