Wednesday 8 December 2010

OLW32 - ages ...

... I'm going to admit it right up front.  The challenge that Jennifer of Styles Ink has set for this week's OLW card is to make an "age" card, so I've cheated a bit.  I made a card on Monday for my niece - she's going to be 10 in a couple of weeks.  It's a simple one-layer card, with minimal embellishment - so it fits the rules and I'm going to submit for the challenge.  And because I'm sooo behind on my challenges!!  Actually I'm quite pleased with it - so here it is:



I will also try to make a new "age" card later this week.  I hope to post some cards again soon - but life has got so busy here.  Be safe.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty card :o)
Methinks it is no so close to Christmas that I won't be able to make any or many challenge cards now until the festivities are all done with!
Jackie xx

Paula (PEP) said...

What happened to this year - next year I'm going to be more organized - famous last words. It's good to see a butterfly at this time of year & I don't mean a wintery one (snowflakes being winter's butterflies).
Paula (PEP)

Stella said...

Clean, simple and beautiful. I think you picked the perfect colors and the LO of your card is so well balanced. Your niece will be thrilled; the card is sooo lovely!

Vicky Hayes said...

Yes they're great colours and I love that rock and rolled butterfly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...