Tuesday 21 December 2010

Stylish blogger ...

... Thanks Donna - for thinking about me and awarding me the Stylish Blogger award.  This is so exciting!!  Donna has a great blog and it's well worth a visit - she makes such pretty cards.



Part of accepting this award is to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award - yea!  Thanks Donna.

I've got a few things to do this morning - but I shall come back later and complete the other requirements.

2. Share 8 things about yourself 
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

Off to get breakfast now - having a lazy start to the day.  See you later.

Edited - by me!!  Hi all - my walk around the village this morning was brilliant - really brisk!!  It took just over two hours to get around, so not too bad.  And I'm back to complete the list above.

So eight things about me - not included in the last post!
  1. My favourite colour is purple.
  2. I support Chelsea football club (not happy at the moment).
  3. I love stationery - and maybe that why I love crafting too :)
  4. I'm a Scout Leader - it's great fun.
  5. I love science - chemistry is my favourite, but I want to learn all I can.
  6. I don't like heights.
  7. Don't give me a plant - I have a tendancy to kill them!!
  8. I love being with my family.

Now eight bloggers, in no particular order, to receive this award - please drop by and visit these ladies - all very talented.  And I have to admit that these are not all recently discovered, some of the ladies I've been visiting for a while.
  1. JoZart
  2. Show & Tell
  3. Wishcraft
  4. A Consuming Passion
  5. Time to Play
  6. Clare's Creations
  7. MiAnCaTo
  8. Crafting Clare's Paper Moments
And now to go off and tell them all about the award.


7 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

How apt after all the stylish decor of the last post - that really tickled my sense of humour. Have a good day!
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Congrats!!!!Deborah on your Stylish Blog Award!!!!
here is my email address:nlpimentel@aol.com can you please put Deborah on the memo part of the email so that it won't go into spam. Thanks Deborah.
Hugs,
Norma

Mim said...

What a fab way to start the day- hope that you are enjoying it! Trust that you are keeping warm in the chill that we see on the news here daily. Love to read that you are into science, it's a big wide world out there to be discovered eh? Thanks for thinking of me too!

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks so much for nominating me.. .I'm flattered... Mmmm! now I'll really have to have a think!
BTW pop by tomorrow for my blog candy!
Jo x

Vicky Hayes said...

How lovely of you to think of me Deborah - thank you!

Wishcraft said...

Hi Deborah - thanks so much for thinking of me :o) Sorry it's taken me a while to 'collect' it, I still have the yucky flu! Lisa x

Clare said...

Thanks Deborah! Hope you're enjoying the Christmas Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...