Thursday 10 February 2011

Aches and pains ....

.... I guess I've rediscovered muscles that I'd forgotten I have!!! :)  I took Kathryn to her drama class yesterday - she's really enjoying this class and making new friends fast.  And while she was there - I went to the gym.  I had an induction session last week and Bev (the nice!! instructor) wrote me a programme.  The programme as written is a lovely circuit around the gym and would take about an 45 minutes.  However, the place was packed!!  So I had to improvise a bit - I managed most of the session but couldn't get near the rowing machine!!  And this morning I've woken up with a few aches - mostly in my bottom and deltoids!!  But, I've been assured that it's worth the effort :)

Our dinner was wonderful - and I think it cancelled out the gym session and, to be fair, the next six gym sessions!!

Anyway, this is just a quick post as I'm going to be in my craft room this morning.  I've just realised that I've got two cards to make - one for WMSC and one for JUGS - both close this evening!!  I'll be back later.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog again Deborah. Have a lovely crafty morning making cards.
Hugs, Sandra

Paula (PEP) said...

Have a good morning - I'm going to try Less Is More (!!!!) Don't faint.
Take care of those muscles.
Paula (PEP)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Well done you! I feel mightily shamed now, looking at my (slowly but) ever increasing belly that I do nothing about. Must take a leaf out of Deborah's book and try a gym. So glad you enjoyed your dinner and hope those aches go away soon :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...