Wednesday 23 February 2011

Best laid plans ...

... often just fall apart!!  Didn't make it into my craft room at all yesterday and have missed the deadline for several challenges.  Hey ho!!  It's half-term and I'm busy with various bits at home!  The children are thrilled with the super-fast Internet connection.

Kathryn is having a great time on a new activity scheme being run this week - she was "water walking" yesterday - inside a plastic ball!!  She loved it!  Today the options are BMX Freestyle, Zumba, Tri-Golf and Athletics.  Kath said she's going to try Zumba (which I think will be great) and Tri-golf (what's that?).  As for Ben - he's a teen and I suspect he'll be in bed until lunchtime!!  This is probably good, as our electricity is being turned off from 9am to 4.30pm today while the Electricity company do some maintenance work.  And while Kathryn enjoys her activity session, I'll be having my eyes tested! 

I've got a few more challenges I'd like to try to get to - but I'll have to see how it goes.  I've been having a super time visiting other blogs - it's always amazing to see how one image can look so different!!  Anyway, that's all for now.  Must get sorted for the day.  Hopefully, I'll be back later. 

3 comments:

Donelda said...

you sound very busy!! But it is nice to know that I am not the only one in the world who misses challenge deadlines ... it is the bane of my existance at times!! LOL!!! enjoy your time.

Paula (PEP) said...

I too miss challenges - as you know. Family/People are so important. Hope your eyes are OK & I agree about how different the one image can look when used by a number of people. That's what's so great about crafting.
Paula (PEP)

Vicky Hayes said...

You sound as if you having a great half term! And congratulations on the new speedy internet connection - you'll definitely enjoy that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...