Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stylish blogger ....

... yesterday, while I was looking at the lovely red and green Christmas cards for OLW41 over at Simplicity, I came across this wonderful snowflake card by Kim.  Now, as far as I'm concerned, snowflakes are just some of the most beautiful creations - so I left Kim a message.  And strange as it may seem - she was checking out my card at about the same time - this is what Kim said "Then I just put up a post including my card for the OLW challenge. As I was linking my card to Susan's blog, your card popped up at exactly the same time."  And Kim has given me the "Stylish Blogger" award - which I am honoured and delighted to accept!!  Kim - thank you so much!!


Now part of accepting the award is to pass it along and follow a few simple procedures:
  1. Thank and link back to the person giving the award - Done
  2. Share 8 things about myself!
  3. Forward the award to 8 crafters recently discovered.
  4. Contact the 8 people involved and tell them about the award.
Now I have to tell you eight things about myself - this is fun!!
  1. I love to watch ice-skating - used to love watching Jayne Torvill & Christopher Dean.
  2. I can't stand up on the ice!!
  3. I love new technology.
  4. But I still don't text!!
  5. I'm officially fed up with Winter - it's been a long, hard one this year.
  6. I love half-term holidays - great time to be with the children.
  7. I'm missing Jonathan- he's in India on business. 
  8. And we get super-fast Internet today - I may have mentioned that before !! :)
Now I have to award this to eight bloggers that I've recently discovered.  This is the truly hard bit - but it does give me the chance to award some of my favourite blogs - old and new!!
  1. Craft Obsession - Pauline - another fan of the rodent!!  Check it out - you'll work it out :)
  2. Sharing the Passion - Ali.
  3. Cards n Greetings - Sharon.
  4. Buffy's Place - Buffy.
  5. Wiggy's World - Donelda.
  6. Starcyl's Daily Doings - Starcyl.
  7. Just for Fun - Ann.
  8. Kiss - Keep It Simple & Sweet - Caroline.
If you've not seen these blogs - I do recommend a visit.  Now I'm off to leave a little surprise on each blog :)

I'll be back later today with some new cards to share - and hopefully it'll be so much quicker at my end :)

6 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Deborah thank you so much for this award and passing it on to me. Really kind of you.
Enjoy half term but maybe stay away from the ice rinks with those kiddies. I can't stand up on ice either - Bambi comes to mind.
Ann xxx

Pauline said...

Thanks you so much Deborah! S lovely of you to think of me, and so nice to recieve happy mail in the morning!xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Deborah, how lovely. Thankyou so much for thinking of me.
Caroline xxxx

Kim S said...

I haven't been to any of those blogs and I love them! Thanks for sharing!

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the rodent bit.....Will check those blogs too - we have some mutual friends too!
Paula (PEP)

Buffy said...

Thank you for the lovely mention. I've had a look at some of these, there are great.
Buffy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...