Saturday 28 May 2011

Fifth Avenue Florals ....

.... I am so very excited as I've manged to obtain one of my favourite Stampin' Up! sets - Fifth Avenue Florals.  There's a rose stamp in this set that is wonderful, but the card I'm sharing today doesn't feature the rose - I've used the lily, daisy and sentiment instead!!!  You'll have to check back to see my rose cards. 

I have to say thank you very much to Joanne for getting this set for me - I really do appreciate it!!

Now to my card - it's very clean and simple, and I realised after I'd stamped the lily that I should have used a slightly darker ink.   Never mind - it's my first time using this set and I just want to share it with you.



Stamps:  Stampin' Up! - Fifth Avenue Florals
Inks:  Stampin' Up! - Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Card and stardust pens from stash

That's all for now - the new Less is More challenge will be up soon, but I have to collect Ben from the airport this morning - so I'll be able to think about my card while I wait for him to arrive.  So do pop back later today and I'll be able to share my card with you then.  Bye for now.

6 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

I soooo agree with that sentiment! Lovely card and yes, I like that set too.

Jackie said...

Hoorayyyyy, Blogger seems to be letting me comment this morning (fingers crossed)
Beautiful card and what a great sentiment :o)
Jackie xx

Pauline said...

Lovely soft and delicate card, the sentiment is wonderful too.

Jenny said...

Beautiful blooms, i can see why you wanted it so much. Love the CAS style:)
Jenny x

Patrice said...

Love that quote!

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks a super set & I like the soft effect of this. Take care driving.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...