Tuesday 10 May 2011

New followers ....

.... thought I'd just have a quick look at my blog before bedtime - and I find two new followers and loads of wonderful comments on my recent posts!! 

So first - I'd like to say Hello and Welcome to Lana (Pink Latte) and Karen M - delighted to have you join me.  My blog is mostly crafting, but I've been know to fly off at tangents!!  It's a mad world - but it's my mad world!!

And to everyone who has left me a comment on my recent cards - thank you so much.  I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment; I read each and every one, and I do try to reply - and am working on that at the moment!!

And now it's time for bed - well I'll read a bit before I turn off the lights.   And I look forward to you joining me tomorrow - I have a couple more cards to share with you.   Until then!!

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Sleep well - suprised you don't get nightmares with what you'\re reading!
Paula (PEP)

Lana said...

Greetings from Russia!
Deborah, many thanks for warm welcome!)))

Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...