Sunday 30 September 2012

Shoes ....


....  Morning, I wouldn't normally post above my CR84FN post (sorry Mona), but I've had a brainwave with regard to this week's CASology - CAS12 challenge to show a shoe.  It's only a tiny card, but I love this sentiment - that used to be me!!!


Stamps:  There She Goes - ROFL Taglines
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Promarkers; Card from stash

Details will follow - I'm just about to head off to the cinema with Kathryn!  See you soon.

Hi, it's just gone 1.00pm and we're back!  We went to see Hotel Transylvania in 3D.  I have to be honest and say that I really wasn't looking forward to this at all, but Kathryn really wanted to go.  And it was just super!  Briefly, Dracula has a daughter and wants to keep her safe from humans, so he builds a high end hotel for monsters.  Then a human boy gets in and falls for Mavis, Dracula's daughter, she is about to turn 118!  To say that Dracula is over protective is an understatement and it's funny.  It's also a little sad, but there's a happy ending.  The kids will love it!

That's all for now - Kathryn and I are off to bake cookies and muffins for the School Bake next week!  See ya!

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE those shoes and that sentiment is just LOL perfect!

Benzi said...

Oh, these are cute, cute shoes. I love polka dots. As a matter of fact, I have some polka dot heels. They are green, pink, and cream. Can you imagine? LOL Thankfully, they aren't too tight. :-)

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Deborah and just love that image and sentiment but oh so true!

Anne

Tracey McNeely said...

Another cute shoe card Deborah. Thank you so much for joining us again this week at CASology!

Ardyth said...

LOL!!!!! I remember days like that! Thanks so much for knocking CR84FN out of your top spot for us! Glad you played along again - thanks for the giggle!

Jean said...

Oh, so true ~ what a fun card ~ LOVE the polka dot shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...