Friday 16 November 2012

CR84FN67 - Merry Christmas ...

.... I really love our CR84FN67 colours of plum, gold and tan - they are just perfect for making elegant Christmas cards.  Here's another that I made yesterday afternoon.


Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Vintage Christmas Background, Nordic Winter
Inks: Memento - Sweet Plum; Distress - Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Antique Linen
Accessories:  Gold card, gold embossing powder, Gems and card from stash

This is another of the new background stamps from Waltzingmouse - it is so easy to use, and so pretty too.  I layered it on some gold foil card.  Next I stamped the baubles in Versamark and heat embossed with gold powder.  I really like the trio of baubles, but I don't know which company made the stamp; if you know - let me know!  I used my aqua pen and distress inks to colour the ornaments, adding a few gems for sparkle.  I mounted it on to more of the gold card.  I finished with a simple sentiment.


There's still plenty of time to join in with the CR84FN67 challenge.  I have another card to share on Sunday!  Bye for now!

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your bauble card Deborah and lovely colour combinations

Anne

Pauline said...

Those baubles are so pretty Deborah! Great combination of these lovely regal colours, that background looks fab in purple!

kingstonmama said...

This is beautiful, Deborah! I love your purple and gold ornaments. They're so festive and perfect for Christmas! ann

Unknown said...

Wow, your gold and purple combination is stunning! Lovely card.

Andrea M said...

So pretty Deb! Love the way you used the colors - this is beautiful!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely colour combination Deborah - and perfect for your pretty baubles! Vicky x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...