Monday 18 February 2013

Quick movie review ....

... Afternoon all!  Kathryn and I have just got in from the movies.  I promised a review of Warm Bodies - a rather unusual zombie movie.  It's a romance!!  Honest!  Julie is rescued from some zombies by R - he's also a zombie, but he's a bit different.  He thinks and is lonely.  R keeps Julie safe and then something happens to him - his heart beats - and he changes.  If you've got tweenies - age 11 up - and you need to find a film they might enjoy - this could be it.  It's actually very good.  Good acting, super music and you feel good when you leave the cinema!

Now we're off to continue our movies fest at home - going to watch Pitch Perfect.  I do like to spend the day with my daughter - she's wonderful. 

Back tomorrow with a card - see you!

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

My daughter went to see with a friend last night and the show was cancelled for some reason. Very disappointed.

Buffy said...

Glad to hear you and Kathryn are having fun. I bored Mawgan to death by taking her to Yoga, but we did come home and watched ParaNorman together and on thursday we are going to see Reckit Ralph.
Buf xx

Kim S said...

My husband and I were looking for something romantic on Valentines...we rolled our eyes and went to Warm Bodies and ended up thoroughly enjoying it. I've never seen or read anything else zombie...but this was really good!

Mona Pendleton said...

Sounds like you had a great time with Kathryn Deb! Thanks for the info :)

Julia Aston said...

How lovely to spend fun time with your dauther Deborah! The movie sounds lovely! I've seen the previews and it looked cute!

Vicky Hayes said...

Glad you and Kathryn had fun at the movies Deborah and I do like to read your film reviews! My youngest son and I went off to see Wreck it Ralph yesterday but - oh no! - there was only one seat left when we arrived at the ticket office! He took it very well and we decided to rearrange our day out for Friday instead! Vicky x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...