Sunday 28 July 2013

Oops, I missed it ....

.... Morning!  I've made it - two posts in a row!  I've made this card using three challenges:

Stamps: CAS-ual Friday Stamps - Tech Talk, Brickworks
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight; Brilliance Banner - Green, Blue; Stazon - Jet Black
Accessories:  White Lustre card




I like the rainbow candles in Addicted to Stamps' photo inspiration, so used that to create a rainbow of bricks using the layout from CAS(E) this sketch.  This card is actually the second attempt as the first was a bit of a mess - the sentiment was too pale and not sharp enough.  So on this card I used Stazon for a clean, sharp and dark image.  This card is going in the post tomorrow - it's for my great nephew who had his birthday last Friday (and I forgot!). 

Hope you're all having a good weekend.  It's been quite cool in Northville - which does mean that my morning walks are much more pleasant, but I'd quite like the warmth to come back.  I'm off to a craft class this morning run by Valerie Brincheck - we're going to be making a mini Collage Canvas.  I'm really looking forward to getting inky and messy!  I'll post pictures later today!  See you soon.

18 comments:

Claire said...

Fabulous fun card Deborah!

Renee said...

Awesome, Deborah!!
I love those bright, bold colors...
and that bold sentiment ;)...
simply perfect! :)

Sue said...

Brilliant card, Deborah! Fabulous stamping and such a creative interpretation of our photo inspiration. Great combination of all the challenges too. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the CAS look of your card Deborah..great card

Anne

Ardyth said...

You know how I love a good rainbow! This is fun and bright - you're sure to be forgiven! lol!

G Peplow said...

Wonderful interpretation Deborah! Totally love this card!! And three challenges at once, very impressive! Lovely to see you on my blog :D xx

Sanketi said...

Wonderful design..love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

sandie said...

great take on our photo. I love this funky colourful and CAS card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Jeanne J. said...

This is so cool Deborah! You have a great eye for graphics - I love the colors and the neat message!

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous CAS card, Deborah. :)

Marybeth said...

What a fun card! Amazing that you can use it in three challenges . Love the graphics!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your wonderful design.

Tara Cardwell said...

Oh I LOVE how you made the shape on this one - really great way to interpret the sketch!
Tara
x

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome Deborah - you combine the challenges to perfection. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Deb said...

Deborah, this is amazing!!! I absolutely love how you used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Simply perfect with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

This rocks, Deborah!! Congrats on making the VIP club over CAS-ual Fridays! Well-deserved honor!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the VIP honor from CFC for your card, Deborah!!

Ardyth said...

Congrats on the CFC shout out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...