Thursday 25 July 2013

Remember me?

.... well, hello all!  It's been a while since I wrote a "live" post! I got back to Northville a week and a half ago and fully intended to get straight back into my craft room, but real-life intervened!  I had to unpack, tidy, do the laundry and basically catch up with all the outstanding house stuff!  I'm almost up to date.  And, as it's Kathryn's summer holiday, we've been out to the cinema a few times too.

However, today I finally got to make some cards.  I attended Karin's monthly Stampin' Up! Card Class.  Here are the cards I made today.  The first one is a birthday card - perfect for a guy.


Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Chalk Talk, Make A Wish
Inks: SU - Smokey Slate, Summer Starfruit
Dies: SU - Chalk Talk Framelits
Accessories:  SU DP - Soho Subway, Gumball Green; SU Card - Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White; SU - Twine


The inside of the card  - I do like this stamp!

The next card we CASEd was originally a birthday card, but I switched up the sentiment and made it a "Thinking of You" card - could be used for a sympathy or just for when needed.


Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Wetlands
Inks: SU - Early Espresso

Accessories:  SU DP - Etcetera; SU Card - Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla; SU EF - Woodgrain; SU Markers - Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry

Next we made a thank you card - a very feminine card.


Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Flower Shop, Four You
Inks: SU - Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky

Accessories:  SU Card - Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky; SUEF - Woodgrain; SU Punches - 2½" Circle, Pansy; SU Markers - Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky; SU Pearls

Our last card was such fun to make - an easel card.  I don't often make easel cards - don't know why, as they really are very easy to do.


Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Flower Shop, Label Love, Sweet Essentials
Inks: SU - Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana

Accessories:  SU DP - In Colour 2013-15; SU Card - Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White; SU Punches - Pansy, Artisan Label; SU EF - Chevrons; SU - Pearls

All these cards have been CASEd.  I will get back to my regular challenges from tomorrow - I'm getting withdrawal pangs!!!  I've started to visit friends blogs - I've discovered a few new challenges and I'm trying to catch up on commenting. 

That's all for now - see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Welcome back to blog land. That darn house work!
Love all the beautiful cards you showcased here. The flower shop one is my favorite and its just gorgeous! .

Sue Lelli said...

Cute cards! So Glad you are back!

Kim Heggins said...

Deborah, you have been a busy bee, so many fabulous cards. Love them all. I have to say I was surprised they were not Christmas cards, but they are just as wonderful as any other card you make.

Darnell said...

So nice to have you back "live," Deborah! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful card inspirations from your class! You got a lot of beautiful work done!!

Buffy said...

Super cards Debs.
Glad you both got back safely.
Hugs Buf xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...