Friday 2 August 2013

Elegance in heels ....

.... Wow, where has this morning gone?  I've just realised that it's the afternoon now, so I'm keeping this short as I've got to get into the garden and weed!!! UGH!!!  This one is for three challenges:


Stamps: Uniko Studio - All Occasions Sentiments # 1, Background Builders - Round in Circles; There She Goes - ROFL Taglines
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Promarkers - Black, Warm Grey # 2 & 4; Sakura Stardust Silver Pen



This is a reasonably small card - 5" × 3½".   I really like the inspiration photo - those shoes are so elegant, but I don't think I could walk in the heels!!!  I kept to the monochrome scheme.  The subtle pattern in the ribbon was the basis for this card, but I wanted to add a little something - so I opted for circles!!  I stamped the shoes onto white card and coloured them with Promarkers - you might just see a subtle circle patten in the shoes - and then cut them out.  To give the shoes a little definition I attached them with dimensional tape.  Clean, simple and fun!

That's all for today - off to do the weeding - a job that I absolutely HATE!!!  Oh well, it'll be worth it, as I do like a pretty garden ;)  See you soon.

6 comments:

Beverley said...

WOW! Your card is so elegant and striking and those heels look fabulous paired with Uniko Studio stamps. I'm SO happy you've joined in the fun at Uniko Studio :) Hugs Bev x

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fancy card Deb and so true! I always feel much more sophisticated when I have a nice pair of heels on :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card-love how you combined the challenges together on this :)
Nessa xx

Stamps and Paper said...

A card card any girl would love especially with those gorgeous shoes on it..great design

Anne

Ren-Yi said...

What a fab little card. i love how it has this uptown elegance to it! hope your garden appreciates all the love you're tending to...Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

Nicki S said...

Great card, Deborah! I love how you used the Round in Circles stamp with the shoes! Thanks so much for playing along in Uniko's first challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...