Monday 16 December 2013

What a difference a day makes ....

.....  Afternoon all!  Back with a few more photos - not in the least card related!  I've got our Christmas tree up and put up a few decorations around the house!  Yea!!!

Christmas 2013 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Christmas 2013 2 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Christmas 2013 3 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Christmas 2013 4 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

My newest Christmas ornament - Michigan!  From a local shop.

Christmas 2013  5 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


What did I mean by the post title?  Well, today is gorgeous - very cold, but brilliant blue skies and sunshine - this is the kind of winter day that I really like.  And here's the drive - after we cleared it off!

Drive Cleared 2013 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Before I go, one more photo - I took one of my favourite Christmas baubles and placed it in the snow - then took a few photos.  This is the best of the bunch!  This photo is based on one I saw on Flickr yesterday from one of the guys who goes to our camera group.

Christmas 2013 6 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'd better get on with some house work now that I've had fun putting up the tree and decorations!  I hope to manage to get into my craft room later too!  See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful decorations Deb! Looks like you are in the holiday spirit! stay warm!

Jackie said...

Beautiful photographs Deborah, I particularly love the blue bauble one :o)
Jackie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely tree Deborah your photo with the bauble would make a lovely card

Anne

Buffy said...

Stuuning decs Debs. I love your bauble photo, truly wonderful
Snuggle up warm, hugs to you
Buf x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...