Friday 31 January 2014

Non crafty stuff and reading ....

.... Evening everyone!  I had planned on playing along with a few challenges this week, but I've been reading instead :)  I started re-reading the Pern stories (by Anne McCaffrey) when we went back to the UK at Christmas.  I got totally wrapped up in the story and am now book 13 - Dragonsinger.  It's not actually the 13th book that she wrote, but it in chronological order of the stories.  At the moment I wish that I had a Gold Dragon all my own :)

The Worlds of Anne McCaffrey
Sadly, Anne McCaffrey died on 11 November 2011, but the stories of Pern are being kept alive by her son, Todd McCaffrey.  I highly recommend the series.

The other thing I've been doing this week is going through photos.  I attended, along with Jonathan, several photo shoots last year and I've only just started to edit them, which is really bad!  I'll be putting them up on my Flickr account in the next couple of weeks.  You should be warned though, that some of the shoots were with nude models.  I will only post safe pictures on here, you'll need a Flickr account if you want to see all the photos!  In the meantime, I've put up a few photos and links under the Non-Crafty Photos tab!  Enjoy!

That's all for now - I'm going to play in my craft room this evening and see if I can get a card or two made for some challenges!  Wherever you are, keep warm and keep safe!

signature

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hello Deborah, thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Scrolling through your blog I spied your collection of Dragon books by Anne McCaffrey. They are brilliant aren't they. My favourite books of all time. My brother introduced them to me some time ago. She had a wonderful imagination. Have a good week, Lynn x

Pauline said...

I have not read any of these books yet, I may download one onto my kindle. You did make me chuckle with your warning for the nude models!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...