Tuesday 8 April 2014

ASM - Photo Inspiration ....

..... Good evening everyone!  I think I can safely say that spring has arrived in Northville!  The snow has gone, the temperatures are up, the evenings are getting longer and the birds are courting!  Yes, it's spring.  This week at Addicted to Stamps and More! it is our photo inspiration challenge, and here's my take:

Happy Birthday - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: A Random Fan Digi Image - Gemma on Cloud Nine; Dare 2B Artzy - Owl Birthday
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 29 (S4-366) #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Tigerlilly; Copics; Glitter



I love the photo and the bright, vibrant colours; the bold colours were the inspiration for the card, specifically the rainbow!  I have used an image from our sponsor, A Random Fan, they have some wonderful images and I think she's entirely appropriate for a spring-like birthday card.  I printed her out, die cut the image and then coloured her with Copics and added some sparkle to her wings and the clouds.   I cut a panel of design paper to cover the card, adhered the image and simply added a sentiment.  This card is going into my stash as I don't have any birthday cards for little girls.  I've left the inside blank.

Once again our Guest Designer is Bonnie, do check out her inspiration card as well as those from the rest of the team.  That's all for now, see you soon.

signature

10 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Very cute, Deborah! Thanks for sharing. Hugs from the UK xx

Jackie said...

A wonderful selection of cards since I last popped in Deborah :o)
Jackie xx

Peanut said...

So pretty! The image is adorable and I do love the bg paper.
hugs,Asha

sandie said...

love how you have coloured this image and the added glitter on the clouds is perfect

Sue said...

This is so pretty, Deborah! Love your sweet image and your colouring and shading looks great. Perfect card for a little girl! x

Unknown said...

Deborah aren't these images so much fun!!! I LOVE how you coloured and glittered your little angel :)

Deepti said...

Awww these images are really adorable. Love the way you colored it :)

Bonnie said...

This is so cute, Deborah! Love the bright colors and the rainbow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah. This little cutie is certainly enjoying herself on Cloud 9. Great card. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

Danielle Vincent said...

This is just as sweet as can be Deborah! LOVE the pink base and the lovely rainbow. So darling! Hugs. D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...