Monday 9 June 2014

Welcome baby ....

.... a week ago today it was my birthday - I had a fantastic time.  I also found out that a friend of mine had her baby on the very same day - 2nd June is a good day to be born!!!  I can post this card as they will have received it by now.

Congrats - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Sassy Salutations, Something for Baby, Stacks of Wishes
Inks: SU - Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Dies: SU/Sizzix - Baby's First Framelits
Accessories: White Lustre Card

I've made a very clean, simple card, a contrast to the one I made for the baby shower (see below).  I used my new SU set - Something for the Baby - the onesie is so cute, but the colours are both discontinued, which is a shame!  I stamped the sentiment directly on to the card base and the onesie on some scrap and then die cut it.  I adhered the die cut with dimensional tape.  On the inside (which I forgot to photograph) I stamped a sweet verse.

Baby Shower - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

This was the card I made for the Baby Shower, full details are here.  That's all for now - see you soon.

signature

1 comment:

Stella said...

I am in LOVE with that onesie; sooooooooooooooo cute!
XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...