Friday 12 September 2014

Pick of the Week nominee ....

... Good morning all!   Yesterday I shared a Halloween card made with a fun, but slightly scary, Rick St Dennis image - Strange Doll.  I really I like this image, it's a bit creepy, but not so much that it'll have you running in the opposite direction.  I posted it to RSD Facebook page as well as a couple of challenges.  I was surprised and delighted to find this on the post from Rick


Then I got an email enclosing a link to this little badge - I'm thrilled to be Rick's first Pick of the Week nominee!


This is a fun idea - Rick and his team pick the nominees and then we get to vote on the winner.  Rick will be posting details of this week's nominees on Monday 15th September!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...