Sunday 19 October 2014

Merry Christmas - cute ...

....  Hello again!  I've been having such a fun day - all on my own and playing in my craft room.  I've been colouring lots of digi images and have made a couple of Christmas cards (I still need lots) - they are very different cards!!  Here's the first:

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Christmas Turtle
Inks: Distress - Antique Linen
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Christmas Carol; Copic Markers; Glitter

This is one of a series of turtle images from Rick (I used the Halloween one here) - I like this one, so cute!  Rick has a Design Team call on at the moment details here, to enter we have to make two projects - one cute and one darker - and you must use Rick's images.  What fun!!!!

I coloured the turtle with Copic markers and cut round it, letting the Christmas tree hang off the edge.  I layered the finished image on some green design paper.  I used glitter for the Santa hat to give some texture.  I covered the card with this fun dotty paper.  I finished the front with a sentiment from the paper pack.  On the inside I cut a mat layer from more design paper and added a greeting from the same pack.

Merry Christmas inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

For the second card  - check in tomorrow - it's much darker!!!  Bye for now.

signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...