Monday 8 December 2014

Halloween review ....

... Morning all!  This is just a quick review of some cards I made a few years ago.  I recently had an email from Jenny who creates papers for our crafting passion.  Sometime in 2011 I got some of the papers she'd designed free with one of the British craft magazines and I used them to make Halloween cards for Waltzingmouse Blog Hop.  Jenny has kindly showcased my cards on her blog - so I thought I'd share them again:

Fingers - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Witch's Brew - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I really like the bold patterns on the paper and the colours were perfect for Halloween cards - indeed they were the basis of the colour scheme.  You can see full details of these cards on my original post here.  These make a nice break from all the Christmas cards I've had lately!  And now, I'm off back to my craft room to finish off a few last minute Christmas cards, along with a few birthday cards for January!  See you soon.

signature

1 comment:

Creative Crafter UK said...

Thank you for the link on your blog Deborah.
Your cards are lovely!

Best Wishes
Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...