Tuesday 9 December 2014

SNG - Jingle Bells ...

... Hello again!  I'm still busy working on Christmas cards for this year - I'm almost finished, but I think it's better to have too many, than not enough!!  This one is cute with an edge of grunge!

Sparkly Stuff - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digis - Billy Goldenbells; Reverse Confetti - Tinsel 'n' Trim; Stampin' Up! - Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Distress - Evergreen Bough, Tumbled Glass; SU - Mossy Meadow, Glorious Green; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Ovals - #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Gingerbread; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Gold


I used a couple of challenges in the making of this card.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches - FMS#165 for the layout (I kept, mostly, to the sketch), and I used the theme from Addicted to CAS - ATCAS#53 - where the cue word is DOTS.  I got this cute little guy from Rick's Zibbet shop.  I printed him on white card, coloured with Copic markers, cut out with a die and then while in the die I shaded in some grass and a sky.  I covered the card base with this fab dotty paper and added some grungy splatters before adhering the die cut image.  I finished the front with a fun sentiment.  On the inside I cut a mat in the same design paper and kept the greeting really simple - and totally appropriate too!

Sparkly Stuff inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSparkly Stuff sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

That's all for now.  Take care and see you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Loll said...

Amazing colouring Deborah ... you are the master!! Fabulous design and lots the dotty background. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Creative Crafter UK said...

Brilliant colouring and such a fun design. I like your card Deborah.

Best Wishes
Jenny

Kylie said...

You are really rocking these RSD images, Deb. Love the design! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Michelle Lupton said...

I adore the sentiment - perfect for Christmas! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...