Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lovely surprise ....

.... I've just been making a note of some challenges to play along with, when I noticed that my butterfly card had been picked as one of the Colour Courtiers for Colour Q # 276 - thank you so much ladies.  I've been feeling a little bit low recently and this has really cheered me up :)

Friend - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


All the details about this card can be found on my original post here.  I think this butterfly is so pretty!  And if you come back tomorrow for the release of all the new Uniko Studio mini-sets, you might see it again!!  That's all for now - off to play!

signature

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats its a beautiful Cas design and the butterfly is just scrumptious.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue said...

Well done, Deborah! Your butterfly is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Hi Deborah, your butterfly card is so gorgeous. Congratulations.
Kathy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...