Wednesday 25 February 2015

SNG - Hello Friend ....

..... Good morning!  First post of the week!  It's been a rough week - with hubby having a cold and being off work, and me catching up with admin stuff.  But I do have a pretty card for you this morning:

Hello Friend - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - 1914 Russian Style Hat; Kaisercraft - Shine On; Stamp free with Craft Stamper Magazine
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Ovals #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Storyteller; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear and Gold


Here's another of the wonderful Hat lady images that Rick has at his Zibbet shop.  This elegant lady has a Russian feel - love that gorgeous hat and those furs (fake of course!!)  I printed her on white card, coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with a stitched die - love the faux stitch effect.  I added some sparkle to her furs, hat and jewellery with Wink of Stella; clear over most of the image, but gold on the fur and hat trim.  I've used the layout from the current CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#111 challenge, but I have made it portrait rather than landscape.  I covered the card with some dotty peach design paper and a coordinating strip for the centre of the card.  I cut out the centre oval with the same die and then inlaid the image - I like the effect of a double stitched frame.  I finished the front with a bold sentiment stamped directly on the card.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of matching design paper and added a panel of white card which I decorated with some flowers.

Hello Friend inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsHello Friend sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

If you want to see more of my Hat Lady cards - click on this link - they are all so elegant!!  That's all for now.

signature

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Fun! I love her outfit -- those furs look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...