Saturday 16 May 2015

Happy Birthday Sandie ....

.... Hello again.  If you're looking for my 52 {Christmas} Card post click here

This post is to wish a special person a great day.  I think many of us know and work with Sandie (London Days) - she's busy on the admin of several challenges and Kylie thought it would be a great idea for us all to wish Sandie a Happy Birthday.  So, I hope this comes as a big surprise:

Sandie - have a wonderful day and here's the card I made for you:

HB2U Sandie - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Whole Shebang
Inks: Kaleidacolour - Caribbean Sea
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! DP - Bermuda Bay; Sequins; Crafter's Companion - Spray 'n' Sparkle Silver


Sandie is a Queen of CAS, so I made a clean, simple card for her.  I used this fabulous bold sentiment and stamped it in the cool shades of green and teal.  I stamped it first in the corner of the card and then repeated the image with second and third generation images.  I sprayed the white panel with silver for some shimmer and added a few sequins.  I layered the finished panel on some patterned paper and adhered the lot to the card base.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of the design paper and added a coordinating greeting.  I like the words on this one.

HB2U Sandie inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'll be adding this card to the link that Kylie has on her blog - if you want to join the fun and wish Sandie a wonderful birthday you can add your link too.

Sandie - I've got a bit of an apology to make to you - this card is going to be late.  Very late!!!  I made it and posted it (it was going to be a bit late), but I got the cards back yesterday as I forgot to put on a stamp!!!!  Sorry!

At the time this post goes live, Kathryn and I will be on a plane on our way to Washington DC.  Kathryn's 8th Grade school trip is a weekend in the capital.  We had to be up silly early to get the 6.00am flight.  We have three very full days ahead of us and the weather forecast is for hot, humid days - ugh!  However, it should be a fantastic trip and I hope to get lots of photos.

Whatever your plans are for the weekend - have a great time.  Sandie - have a fun day and party on!!!

signature

4 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wow! Debs this is stunning! Love the colours and the generation stamping it's super classy and I'm sure Sandie will love it! Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for joining the party.
Sarah x

Stella said...

I love the CAS look of your card. My favorite colors and a fab design. Love it!
XX

*Vicki* said...

Very cool design here Deborah!! Love the generation stamping and colors! Perfect CAS for Sandie! ;)

sandie said...

Hi Deborah, this is fabulous, I love the repeat stamping and so bold with a touch of sparkle. How funny you sent it without a stamp. I will love to have a late card, it will brighten the day it arrives x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...