Friday 8 May 2015

Uniko Studio - May Sneak Peek 2 ...

... Hello, good morning!  I got this post done in time - yea me.  Here's our second peak at the new release from Uniko Studio.  I think this set is going to be so useful and I just love it:


Here are the plans for the release of these two new sets.

Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th - The Design Team will be introducing the new sets with some fabulous inspiration projects
Monday 11th - Release Day - You'll get to see both sets in their entirety with more projects from the team.  And we'll also be having a Design Team Blog Hop where there's the chance for one lucky person to win the entire release!

Don't miss out on the fun - from today until 10th May, there will be random winners for mystery prizes - no hints as to the prize or the value, you just have to join the fun!!

Places to join in and possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, on the DT and Guest Design Team blogs, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook page and by following on Twitter and Pinterest.  Go have fun!!!

Edited:  My stamps arrived yesterday - so I will be able to make some cards to introduce the new sets :)

signature

1 comment:

worrywort said...

Looking forward to seeing this set as I always struggle making masculine cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...