Wednesday 26 August 2015

Stampin' Up! Get Together ...

...  Hello and good morning.  I've got several cards to share with you today.  Last Friday I attended a Stampin' Up! Get together with my upline, Karin, and several of the ladies in our group - it was such fun and the first one I've been able to attend for ages!!!  All the cards we make at our group meetings are CASEd from fellow SU demonstrators - such a talented group of people.

The first card is a thank you card - I always need to have a good supply of thanks cards in my collection:

Thank You - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsThank You inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: SU - Awesomely Artistic, Endless Thanks
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; SU - Crumb Cake
Dies: SU/Sizzix - Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits
Accessories: SU Card - Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White; SU DP - Neutrals Collection; Gold Glimmer Paper; Wink of Stella - Gold

This is a CASE of Sarah Poulton's fabulous cards - her cards are pretty much one layer, but with some embellishment.  We layered the stamped panel onto black card and then attached it to a crumb cake card base.  I decided to skip the punched flowers and instead added sparkle to the stamped flowers with my gold Wink of Stella brush.

The next card is CASEd from a photo in the SU catalogue, page 129.  We've changed up the colours and layered the card.

Cheers - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsCheers inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: SU - Watercolour Wash
Inks: SU - Wisteria Wonder
Dies: SU/Sizzix - Greetings Thinlets, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlets
Accessories: SU Card - Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Whisper White; SU DP - Neutrals; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper

And another thank you card - as you can't have too many!


Stamps: SU - Wild About Flowers, One Big Meaning, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: SU - Delightful Dijon, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand
Dies: SU/Sizzix - Circles Framelits
Accessories: SU Card - Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Delightful Dijon; SU DP - Bohemian; SU Punch - Banner

This one is CASEd from Nancy Leedy's beautiful card.  I've been quite faithful to Nancy's card, but I decided that I liked the reverse of the spotty paper - love the little flourishes!

My final card is CASEd from my upline, Karin.  Love this card:

You are loved - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: SU - Remarkable You, Watercolour Wishes
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
Accessories: SU Card - Basic Black, Marina Mist, Whisper White; SU/Sizzix EF - Brick Wall; SU Markers - Old Olive, Melon Mambo; SU Whisper White Ribbon; SU - Black Embossing Powder; Wink of Stella - Clear

This was a fun card to make.  We used a bleaching technique.  The flower was stamped in Versamark and embossed with black powder.  Then we used a Q-tip dipped in bleach to colour inside the lines of the flower and allowed the bleach to dry.  It was very interesting to see everyone's flowers - some dried with a pink tint, some had a blue tint and some were more ivory in colour.  I added some sparkle to my flower with a clear Wink of Stella brush.

I decorated the inside of all the cards made - as seen above.  And I also decorated the envelopes.  If you're interested in getting any of these Stampin' Up! sets - send me an email. That's all for today - see you soon.

signature

1 comment:

Stella said...

Geesh you are on roll :) And they are all gorgeous. I especially love first card. It has a touch of modern elegance and I LOVE it! Wow!
XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...