Monday 16 November 2015

RSD - Progressive Challenge Team B ....

....  Morning all!  This post is really and I do have to apologise to my team mates.  It's time for Team B to share our inspiration projects for the RSD Progressive Challenge.  The challenge has two parts - the first part is where you can use any Rick St Dennis image on your project with an ANYTHING GOES theme.  This is my card:

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Jingles the Elf (available I Brake for Stamps); Uniko - Simply Said Christmas
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Memory Box - Postage Rectangles #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Real Red; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear; Sakura - Stardust Pen Gold; Glitter

I've made a really clean, simple, layered Christmas card.  I made the base from red card.  I printed the image on white card, coloured it with Copic markers, used a gold Sakura Stardust pen for the trims on hat, collar, cuffs and shoes, and added a touch of sparkle to the little bells with my clear Wink of Stella brush.  I cut the whole image out with a fun postage stamp style die.  I finished the image by adding glitter to the background and a clean, simple Christmas greeting.  I've not done the inside yet - but will share a photo when it's done.

I've finally completed the inside of the card - I've kept it very simple:


If you want to play along with the challenge, remember ANYTHING GOES, so long as you use a Rick St Dennis digi - you can find lots of wonderful images at Rick's Zibbet shop.  That's all for now, and once again, many apologies to my teamies for the lateness of this post!!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...