Monday 14 December 2015

SNG - Journal page ...

.... Hello. I hope everyone has had a good weekend.  We've had a really fun time.  I spent yesterday afternoon in my craft room working on an art journal page.  It was actually quite nice not to make a card or anything remotely Christmassy!  It's my turn to host our post at Sparkle and Glitter, where we showcase Rick's fabulous digital art.

Imagination - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Batty Bettina; Dylusions - Doodle Parts, Shrooms; Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Stuff to Say; Stampers Anonymous Brett Wedele - The Presenters
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black; Archival - Leaf Green, Emerald Green, Carnation Red, Violet, Jet Black
Accessories: Dyan Reaveley Art Journal Page; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella; Stencils; Clear Embossing Powder

I created the background of Dylusion sprays and leaf stamping at one of the classes I took with Dyan Reaveley in October.  In my stash of Rick St Dennis images that I have printed off, I found this super fairy.  I coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with a scalpel.  I stamped some of Dyan's fabulous mushrooms on white card, coloured and cut them out.  Then I had lots of fun planning the layout and stamping various words and images on the background.  If you look closely you'll see wings randomly stamped round, some words about those wings and a rose too.  I finished the page by stamping the main words in Versafine and heat embossing with clear powder.  I stamped the words a number of times allowing the images to get fainter and fainter.  Here's a close-up photo of Batty Battina (who you can find at Rick's Zibbet shop).  She's a very sassy girl:

Imagination detail - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Sadly you can't see the pretty shimmer on her wings and the mushroom dots, which you would, if the sun were shining!!  That's all for today.  See you tomorrow.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...