Sunday 27 March 2016

CIC - Theme ....

... Hi! This is a scheduled post. We moved house earlier this week and I'm not sure whether our Internet will be on, and I know that I'll be busy unpacking boxes and not have time to make a card. It's nice to be ahead of schedule for a change!

It's time for our new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations - CIC#353 and we have a fun theme for you - Bunnies!! It's Easter Sunday today so I've made an Easter card:

Hoppy Easter - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Fresh Brewed Designs: Happy Hopper Digi; Uniko - Some Bunny; Hero Arts - Single Starburst
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Kaleidacolor - Desert Heat
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Tangerine Tango; Cuttlebug EF - Bloom Dots; Copics


Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs and I was supplied with this super digital image of a bunny and his very big carrot. I printed him on white card, coloured him with Copics and then fussy cut him out. I cut a mat layer of bright orange card. I cut a white panel slightly smaller which I embossed. I made the sentiment by combining several stamps from Some Bunny. I adhered the sentiment and image dimensional gel. On the inside I cut a mat layer of orange card and on the white panel I stamped an Easter greeting and added a starburst.

Hoppy Easter inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Check out our blog to see more inspiration projects from the rest of the Design Team. The winner of this week's challenge will get 3 digi images from Fresh Brewed Designs. Good luck!

signature

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Such an adorable card, Deborah!
Happy Easter.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Deborah, this is just darling! Love the embossed background too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...