Friday 8 April 2016

Uniko - Sneak Peeks ...

... Hello everyone! Sorry I've been missing - but I've been so busy with the house move. First it was packing and actually moving, and the last week and a bit has been unpacking. I was very good and unpacked the rest of the house before starting on my craft room - yes, I know - mad! I finally started unpacking my craft room on Tuesday and I'm almost there - I actually hope to create some cards today!

I am so glad you stopped by as I've got a couple of sneak peeks from the mini April product launch from Uniko. Beverley has created a couple of very cute sets.  Here's the first:


I'm sure you can guess the theme of this set.  So many yummy possibilities :)  And the next set is:


A mini set of pretty doodle style flowers - again the possibilities are endless!

It's a small release this month as Bev is very busy at Uniko HQ getting ready for her first big event at the Happy Stampers Spring Festival at Port Sunlight. If you're in the area do drop by and say Hi to Bev. Full details of the release are as follows:

Sneak Peek - Today 8th April - a quick tease!

Introducing ... 9th and 10th April - Bev and the Design Team are sharing projects showcasing the new sets.

Release Day - Monday 11th April - you get to see all the products and also purchase them at the Uniko shop here. As per tradition, there will be a Uniko Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for one lucky person to win the entire release and a £10 eGift Certificate.

Exciting times!  It's so nice to be blogging again after such a long break! See you soon.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...