Sunday 9 October 2016

Colouring ....

.... Morning! When Kat and I were shopping for school stuff last month, I picked up a composition book that was printed with outline flowers - perfect for colouring! I forgot to take a photo of the book without colour, but here are some photos after I finished colouring yesterday.

Here's the front of the book:


I used a mixture of Stadetler and Stabilo felt pens for most of the colouring. The glitter is from Kaisercraft pens. I kept it very simple - no fancy shading - just lots of colours. Here's a close up of the front:


I like rainbow colour schemes and you can see that in several places. I have lots of leaves in totally unrealistic colours.

Here's the back of the composition book:


I used some Copics on the back, along with the Stadtler and Stabilo felt pens. Once again, I used Kaisercraft glitter pens to add some sparkle. I used a clear Wink of Stella on some of the copic colouring. Here's a close-up of the back:


I really enjoyed colouring this composition book. It was so relaxing. I'm not sure what I'm going to use the book for, but I think I might use it for one of the handwriting challenges. That's all for now. I plan to have another fun day in my craft room. Bye for now!

signature

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! These colors are so GORGEOUS! (THX for your well wishes about the storm! We were on the west coast and no affected)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...