Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year ....

.... I hope that everyone enjoyed their New Year's Eve. Mine was spent somewhat differently than originally planned. I got to spend the evening with my son Ben. I was able to change my plans and stay in England for a few extra days and spent them with Ben. He's moved into a new flat and we had good fun kitting out his new place.

Happy New Year - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

The only down side is that most of southern England has been under a dense cover of fog for the last few days. So my train journey down to Hastings was really dull - all I could see out of the window was grey, grey, grey. Even when I got into Hastings it wasn't any better.

I do hope that 2017 is a good year for us all!

signature

1 comment:

Andreja said...

Deborah, I wish you a Happy New Year and a lot beautiful creations :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...