Wednesday 16 August 2017

TMR - Theme ....

.... oops! I'm running a bit late with my DT card for our new challenge over at The Male Room - TMR#67. For the next couple of weeks we want to see your masculine projects with a DRINKS theme. Here's my very simple take:

Cheers - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Dies: Winnie & Walter Cutaways - Cheers
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Out There Scrapbooking DP - Beer Tabs; Red Mirri Card


This really is about as easy as it gets. I cut a piece of red mirri card slightly smaller than the card base and then cut the design paper a bit smaller still. I adhered them both to the card. I really like the bold, graphic beer tab image and wanted to have that as the focus. For the sentiment I die cut the word "cheers" four times in white card, adhered them together and added a red mirri card layer on top. I like that you can see the white border with the red word. Clean, simple and very quick. I've left the inside blank. I'm submitting this card to Love to Craft Challenge - LTCCB#13 where the theme is Anything Goes.

Do visit The Male Room blog to see more inspiration projects from the rest of the team. That's all for now!

signature

4 comments:

by belle said...

Love it Deb!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Mac Mable said...

Yey so unique ...love it x

Pippa said...

Great fun masculine card. Thank you for sharing at LTCCB. Pippa DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...