Monday 11 September 2017

12 Days of Christmas .....

.... Hi! I've been having so much fun in my craft room, and that's good because I've hardly been in there for the past few months!! I'm working on building up my Christmas card stash. I need lots as I've many friends and family in the UK, along with friends here. So here's another Christmas card:

Peace Love Joy - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas; Concord & 9th - Joy
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Memory Box - Cross Stitched Frame Borders - #7
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Tim Holtz Water Colour Card; SU Card - Basic Black; Brusho - Sea Green, Leaf Green, Lime Green; Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Frost; Clear Embossing Powder


This is the start of a series of 12 Christmas cards. I die cut a panel of water colour card using a stitched die, applied some Brusho crystals and spritzed with a frost shimmer spray - I just love the effect you get. Once dry, I used my MISTI to stamp the image in black - I repeated this step a couple of times to make sure I got reasonably good coverage, and then heat embossed with clear powder. I added a simple sentiment and layered the panel on black card. I've not done the inside of the card as yet.


I'm submitting this card to Addicted to Stamps and More! - ATSM#258, to City Crafter Challenge Blog - CCCB#378, and to Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge - HLSCAS09.

That's all for now! See you soon.

signature

5 comments:

Lucille K said...

Lovely card, Deborah. Your background is done so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us at City Crafter :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card, love that green with the pear.
Faith
x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful brusho background Deborah and a stunning silhouette Christmas pear. Great idea and I'm getting rather worried at all the Christmas makes that keep appearing ... I need to get my crafting in gear! Thanks for playing at HLS CAS challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...