Sunday 10 September 2017

Christmas Joy .....

.... Morning! Before I go on, I must say a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful comments I've had about my cards for the recent Uniko release - I really appreciate them all.

I seem to be back into my crafting groove, and while I was in my craft room yesterday I realised that I'm very, very short of Christmas cards in my stash, so I've got one to share with you now:

Joy to the World - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Concord & 9th - Joy
Inks: Gina K - Black Onyx, Lemon Drop, Red Velvet, Grass Green
Dies: Concord & 9th - Joy
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Allton Silver Glitter Satin Sticky Paper


It's almost one layer and is ultra CAS. I used my new Concord & 9th stamps. I stamped the large solid image in pale yellow, cut a mask and then stamped the Christmas foliage. After removing the mask, I layered on the silver sticky letters, cut with the matching die. I completed the front by finishing the sentiment. On the inside I simply stamped some more foliage and berries. I'm submitting this card to Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - CIC#422 where I got the colours, also to Merry Monday - MM#255 where they want to see "joy" on the card, and finally to Happy Little Stampers Christmas - HLSXMAS09 where the option is sparkle. Done!

Joy to the World inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsJoy to the World sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I must apologise for the photos - light is not great and my card is brilliant white - sadly doesn't look it in these photos. I really like this one and I'm going to make a whole lot more - I need to get my Christmas stash built!! See you soon.

signature

5 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I just love the cute holly to go with your joy for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another gorgeous card Deborah.
Faith
x

Jane said...

Loooove that large letter sentiment stamp and your colour choices are superb. Bet it sparkles in real life too. Thanks for linking up with the HLS Christmas Challenge.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous CAS design Deborah and your masking is wonderful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will play along with us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Tanja said...

love that silver shine - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...