Monday 23 October 2017

Halloween Pumpkins ....

... Hello again! Here's another card that I made with the fabulous colours from CAS Colours & Sketches - CASC&S#245:

Halloween Treats - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: My Favourite Things - Primitive Pumpkins
Inks: SU - Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo; Versamark
Dies: Die-namics - Primitive Pumpkins
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Flirty Flamingo; Clear Embossing Powder


I got the inspiration for this card from the lovely photo over at City Crafter Challenge Blog - CCCB#384. I absolutely love the bright, zing lemon-lime green and made the card base from it. I stamped two pumpkins in Versamark on the pinky-peach card, embossed them with clear powder and cut them out the with matching dies. I stamped a dark blue pumpkin on white card, embossed it, cut it out and added just a touch of pinky-peach to the dots. I stamped the stars and sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist for a tone on tone look and added the pumpkins. On the inside, I cut a white panel and added a fun greeting and a few more tiny pumpkins.


That's all for now. I've got to run into school and drop off a 9 foot Christmas tree to the drama department for the play - A Christmas Carol! See you soon.

signature

5 comments:

Beverley said...

This is so fun Deborah and I am loving your layout and use of the challenge colours. Lovely to see you in the CC&S gallery. Hugs Bev x

karen h said...

What a fun take on the colors! I too love lime color! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S again!

samantha's cards said...

Great way to use the colors and the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along at CC&S.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB-U-LUS colours, love the bright happy feel of this card.
Faith
x

Marina said...

Unexpected colour scheme for pumpkins - and it looks great! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...