Friday 27 October 2017

New Look blog ...

.... Hi! I hope you're all having a good day. I've been playing with the look of my blog. I've gone for a much more clean, simple look, but with a bit of colour too!  I made my blog header in Picmonkey and used one of my photos for the background:


The nice thing about making my own header is that I can change out the background to match different seasons and holidays - well, that's if I fancy it!! I made myself some new watermarks too - they'll be showing up on all new cards posted.

That's all - see you soon.

signature

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Excellent new header, clever you.
Faith
x

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your new blog header! Wish I knew how to do that! Come to Florida and show me!

Sue Lelli said...

PS LOVE your photo of you, too! Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...