Saturday 30 December 2017

Homeward bound ....

... By the time this post goes live, we'll be on the plane on our way back to Michigan. I can't quite get over how fast our visits home go by! We've had a super time seeing my in-laws, my mum, aunt and uncle, and our son Ben. It was really great spending time with them all. It'll be nice to be back in our house and sleep in our bed, but it'll be a while before we get to see everyone again.

One thing I am looking forward to is getting back into my craft room - my family knows me well and I got lots of lovely crafting goodies to play with.

That's all for now. Normal service resumes next week! See you soon.

signature

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You'll be home safely by now, hope you're settling back in after the washing and ironing too. LOL.
Happy New Year.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...