Sunday 10 December 2017

Uniko - Sneak Peeks 1 ....

.... Hello, and good morning! I do hope that everyone is keeping well in this very busy month. Uniko is finishing this year with a super fun release with some lovely spring flowers and great stencils. We're going to start of with our usual sneak peeks:


I really like this spring flower, so delicate, so pretty! It's sure to be a favourite.


I think you can guess what this is - I can see such fun backgrounds!!




Three different stencil designs - I can't wait to get my hands on them! I say that because I'm still waiting for my stamps and stencils to arrive. Posting product to the States is mostly good, but it's coming up to Christmas and I guess the system is under a bit of pressure! I'm still hoping that parcel Bev sent a while ago will get here so that I can make some samples for the Introductions and Release. Here's the schedule:

Sneak Peeks: 10th & 11th December - just to tease you!

Introductions: 12th - 15th December - a first chance to see the new release in action.

RELEASE DAY: Saturday 16th December, 9.00am.  The stamps and stencils will be available in the Uniko shop to purchase and, as usual, we will have a Design Team Blog Hop.

That's all from me today, but do stop by again tomorrow for a few more sneak peeks!

signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...